Net price is valid for entities in possession of active VAT number (VIES) or located out of EU >> Track control arm set >> 36797-SET-MS
Name: Track control arm set
Net price: 1014.82 EUR
Gross price: 1248.23 EUR
(conversion functionality provides the administrator)
Sale only in complete units
Bulk pack: n/d
Approximate net weight 11.37 Kg
Approximate gross weight 12.00 Kg
Volume 0.00 m
Cost of delivery
+48 18 35 35 475
MASTER-SPORT Automobiltechnik (MS) GmbH, Leopoldstr. 244, 80807 München - is going to introduce a new 3-year warranty or guaranteed mileage for selected products. The new extended warranty is confirmation of long-term presence in the market, maintaining of the highest quality standards, durability and a very positive customer feedback.
General Warranty Terms
1. Most products offered by MASTER-SPORT Automobiltechnik (MS) GmbH have been covered by a warranty provided by the manufacturer according to specific conditions and duration. In the case of product purchase and installation in a professional workshop maintaining vehicles of the makes and models, to which MASTER-SPORT Automobiltechnik (MS) GmbH parts are offered, we provide a 3-year warranty for selected products, or a mileage warranty, whose terms have been specified in item 3.
2. The essential documents confirming your right to file warranty claims include:
- Proof of purchase (receipt or invoice)
- Master-Sport Warranty Card (with appropriate stamps and odometers at the moment of installation and upon malfunction)
- Master-Sport complaint report
3. Some selected MASTER-SPORT Automobiltechnik (MS) GmbH products are covered by a 3-year warranty or a mileage warranty. Subject to it, MASTER-SPORT Automobiltechnik (MS) GmbH shall remove all faults or malfunctions in the purchased products, and should a specific fault or malfunction be observed for the third time, or prove irreparable, to replace the goods with new ones that are free from faults and malfunctions. Repairs and replacements shall only be carried out in professional workshops maintaining vehicles of the makes and models, to which Master Sport parts are offered.
The condition for maintaining the right to 3-year warranty or a mileage warranty provided by MS is the annual, paid inspection of the vehicle (including the component subject to warranty) carried out in a workshop that has performed the installation. The inspections shall be confirmed by the workshop's stamp placed in the product's warranty card. The warranty card with appropriate stamps from vehicle inspections as well as proof of purchase are documents required to maintain the 3-year warranty or mileage warranty, allowing for filing claims. The 3-year warranty does not cover products installed in commercial vehicles or in vehicles used for professional or commercial purposes, as well as vehicles that do not have factory-fitted security odometer.
The 3-year warranty does not include damage resulting from:
- Standard wear and tear
- Operation inconsistent with manual (including inappropriate power supply) or the product's purpose,
- Malfunctions, faults or breakdowns caused due to negligence, intentional damage, improper storage or exposition of the product in conditions not compliant with its properties (humidity, temperature, liquid, sand, other impurities),
- Mechanical damage not resulting from a material fault of the product,
- Due to wear and tear of the product resulting from its normal use,
- Removal of numbers allowing for product identification,
- Short circuit in electrical or electronic installation,
- Improper installation, or installation with the use of improper tools.
COMPLAINT REPORT CARD
Should the courier fail to reach you, they will leave a delivery notice at your door. The courier will retry delivering the package to you in the appointed time, also indicated on the GLS delivery monitoring site. ATTENTION! We are able to neither determine nor guarantee the exact hour of the delivery, as it is entirely dependent on the courier. In order to set the exact hour of the delivery you will need to contact the courier company at the day of the delivery. The customer is obliged to check the quantity compliance of the delivery as well as see that the merchandise bears no fault inflicted during transportation. The customer is obliged to carry out said inspection in presence of the courier who made the delivery. In case of detecting any faults, we ask you to draw a protocol and to contact us in order to solve the problem and file all necessary documents to the courier company. This procedure will enable us to make a proper response. Only making said protocol, signed by the customer and the courier will enable us to consider reclamations due to faults caused during transport. From the moment of accepting the delivery and drawing no protocol, the responsibility for the safety and condition of the package, goes to the buyer. The shop does not take responsibility for any consequences related to delays in delivery or losing the package by the courier company.
The customer pays the full amount for the delivery. You pay for the ordered merchandise plus the listed delivery costs.
VAT invoices may be issued on customer's request. The invoice will be sent to the address given. In this case giving your NIP number in the confirmation form is necessary. The price of the merchandise does not change. We send the invoice to all companies that request it in additional notes. We ask you to provide us with all data necessary for the invoice.
|Unit||In whole units||Representation of conversion||Approximate net weight||Approximate gross weight||Volume||Conversion by unit|
|Manufacturer||Model||Engine||Capacity||Engine code||Output (kW) [kW]||Output (HP) [KM]||Produced|